The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Technology and I don't get along

I'd just like to say that it took me a day to figure out how to log on. This only goes to show that I need instructions that tell me everything step by step or else we may have another cleaning the sink incident. This is such a great idea for keeping us all in touch and plus it doesn't matter what time I get on I can still send my messege to you all. Between the models and drawings I can find time to sit down and read about my beloved christian family. We are all reunited together once again! But again to set the record start for you MRS. JORDAN (mufasa) MCCOY, telling me how to sign on is a key element to letting me post something up. I can't wait to see if this keeps us all in touch.
With all of my love and confusion,
heather

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2004 12:41 AM, Blogger ME said...

Heather,
You rock...thought id let you know!
Love,
Molly :)
(the one that always annoyed you by bugging your group...hehe)

 
At 11/21/2004 11:33 AM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

Heather Ray! I love you and I am so glad that you have decided to go along with our little, dorky selves and participate. seeing as how your only in your first semester and already as busy as you are...we may never get to talk to you, this may be our only link to the world of heather ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home