The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

hmm interesting

This is kinda cool. My parents have been watching American Idol this season and so I recently started watching it. Th rock singer Chris Daughtry was the favorite to win, but when my parents asked who got kicked off, I went online and found out that Chris Daughtry was booted. As I was reading the article stated that Daughtry played for a band called Absent Element which was is a Christian Rock band. I find that very awesome. Now people know who he is, and I beleive that will make a big difference. I read some of their lyrics and listened to some songs. They aren't to bad. But anywho thought I'd throw that out there.

later to all
stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home