The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, March 19, 2006

sweet saturday

Today i was playing with my nieces on the deck at my house. We were chasing eachother and having a grand ole time when i made a sudden cut which sent a splinter into my foot. I was only wearing socks, and this was no ordinary splinter. It was about three or four inches long and went in through the inner portion of the bottom of my foot and out through the inside side of my foot. It was pretty gross to look at. We went to the doctor and they removed it okay, so now all is well except for a little limp. Anywho, i thought that was a worthwhile story about my saturday. There may be gross pictures to come.

Luke

1 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gross pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home