The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

old times




So I was looking back at the old posts from way back when and found this post by Luke, that is pretty darn cool and shows this blog has been pretty decent obviously, lol.

I aint got no title
So the real question is will this thing last. Who knows? However, i do have a few suggestions to make this a success. First, if we expect eachother to post and attack eachother when we dont, it will happen. I mean this will be fun if people participate. My second suggestion, which is not really a suggestion but i think a vital piece to this web page, is that we are gonna need a lot of pictures of me. So guys, if you have any pictures of me put them up here and, trust me, people will be hooked. Some have even compared to my beauty to the potency and addictiveness of heroine. I think we could even make some money off of this sucker if we do this.Anyways, sorry i talked about my good looks again, but i promise it will not be too regular of a thing in my posts. Catch you jokers laterLuke

I think the blog has survived seeing as that is from Nov. 19, 2004. ^^ And if I have any pictures of Luke I may have to post them, but I beleive I may sharethe wealth. :-D
-stephen

8 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work Stephen. Its good to see someone around here knows how to give the people what they want. As a reward...i give you my sister's hand in marriage. However, since i dont have a sister (outside of my sisters-in-law, who are already married to my brothers who can still beat me up if i were attempt such a thing), i'll let you buy me a car. A really nice one. But dont wet your pants or anything--always accept rewards such as these gracefully.

--Luke

 
At 2/22/2006 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl.. I think I should get you a million bucks that would be better.
stephen

 
At 2/23/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger livetoshine said...

to be quite honest, i'm camp sick...and i miss you guys...

 
At 2/23/2006 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same :-( hurry up summer :-D
stephen

 
At 2/23/2006 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its only four of ya'll there this time....but a quite excellent group of four i must say

luke

 
At 2/23/2006 11:10 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

tis going to be different without you brudder...but i know you will be doing good things too..just visit

 
At 2/24/2006 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna be doing a whole lot of nothing if i dont get some danged applications in....

 
At 2/24/2006 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

word to that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home