The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Productive day!

I've done my homework for the day, and I've cleaned my room, AND I've run some errands. It's not even 6pm yet. This is a breakthrough for Jordan McCoy. I'm really trying to become more organized and productive with my time this semester. Also, the room hasn't exploded yet. Last semester I got cited by the fire marshall during his walk-through with "excess articles on the floor." I tend to cycle between clean and messy, but I'm trying this semester to keep things on the upswing of clean.

So really this post isn't much, but I figure, new post are generally exciting to see, no matter what they are about.

note: read the amendment to the "Big Apple" post.

love
JMM

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a lot easier to do with ONE CLASS on wednesdays. Dont take offense though....i suppose i only say that because i'm jealous...

luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home