The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, December 12, 2005

The Prodigal Daughter

Well, after hearing from you guys non-stop about how I must read the blog, and how you cant believe I dont know the information that I'm asking (as I have not read the blog), and how you dont know what im doing (as i have not written on the blog)....I AM WRITING ON THE BLOG AND I HAVE READ SOME OF IT TOO.

Things are going well, insanely busy though. I am working to keep my grades up - which for the first time in my life, is an intense up-hill battle. Biology, might in fact kill me by saturday. So, if im later than i think i will be to the staff reunion (which will be around 3:45 - as I have a saturday exam - boo), it is probably because my brain died from learning all of the proteins that anybody could fathom. Well, despite my moaning and complaining...I have been blessed here. I was appointed to be the fellowship chair for west minister presbyterian (my fellowship group). I am going to Guatemala over spring break, and am working to get funding, etc. I have been to all of the Duke games except for like one - and yes I saw dockery make that amazing shot (go duke, go duke go). All in all, life is busy, and I am looking forward to a break - even though that is packed as well.

And Luke - for you comments on being done with school- I challenge you to a blade fight.
Love ya bunches,
Petra

5 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont wanna do that Petra...you DONT wanna do that. If ya mess with the best, then you'll die like the rest.
If you're not aware, ALL blade fights are always fights to the death. And seein' how i'm still alive...yeah....that means i'm good. I currently rank first in the world with 178 kills. I use my blade to make a mark for each victory....ON MY OWN SKIN. So, pretty much, i'm hard core and you need to watch whom you challenge in blade fights.

Luke

 
At 12/13/2005 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa... hold the foam.....(if that is right)
you have one tie.... we never completely finished our fight.... we both passed out after na hour and were unable to finish, so just wait mr. "undefeated" I will take you out, lol!
stephen
GOOO PETRA!

 
At 12/13/2005 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen that was a "sword fight" using our fingers...thats child's play. Most definitely not the same thing. While i give you props for being quite the worthy opponent in such a match (and we must go again sometime, perhaps this weekend), it is not the same as an actual blade fight.

Luke

 
At 12/13/2005 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen Michael Battise...hold the foam??? It's HOLD THE PHONE. Good grief. You're a mess. Bless your heart (that's Southern for "what an idiot"). You know I love you dearly ;).

JM

 
At 12/14/2005 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl, I never figured that out when people said it...... if theyda spelled it out I woulda been ok lol... thanx ;-D
stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home