The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, December 09, 2005

Guess What?

So today i went to turn in a paper, and after i handed it in, I WAS DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR THE SEMESTER. Thats right, i'm done and you're not SUCKEEEEEEEEERS. I'm done! DONE! The opposite from what you are.
But seriously, you guys should give me a call sometime, since I'M DONE AND YOU'RE NOT, and you'll probably need somebody to help relieve the stress that you have and i dont.
So anyways, good luck on your exams. And dont worry about wishing me good luck on mine, cause they're already done. (although i must admit it sucks that i'm trapped in my dorm starting at 5pm today until sunday morning b/c i'm duty tonight and tomorrow, so you've got that advantage on me).

Stress-less and exam-less,
Luke

4 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

><
Hey I am almost done too....... on Thursday....
stephen

 
At 12/11/2005 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and thursday is six days later than i finished. Punk. I win.

Luke

 
At 12/12/2005 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well......
I'm cooler than you! (ask Brooke and Jordan M, she will agree with me) ^^

I win and lose I guess... lol
stephen

 
At 12/12/2005 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M DONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finished this morning at 9:30. Pretty confident about an A in that class. Overall, a great semester grade-wise.

JMM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home