The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dang Slackas and 4 o clock.....

Guess I shall post on here since no1 else does ;-).

Yea how about just because people are in college does not make them any more mature than when they were in high school.... 4 o clock in the morning I am rudely awakened by a girl and 4 guys on the hall talking as loudly as possible standing right next to each other. It also figures that our RA was asleep and couldn't find any of the other RA's. So for 30 minutes despite my telling them to take it outside because people are trying to sleep, they argued. I tell you what, next time those frat guys and sorority girlscome in drunk or high, I am going to pretend like I a the RA and take care of it. Waking up that early in the morning because of incompetence by people is not a good way to bing in the new semester.

Other than that though, this semester has not been to bad. My spanish teaher is very cool for spanish 3 and I am actually learning something, and bioogy is not even close to being as bad as I thought it would be. Other than my lab with the guy who tells the jokes that nobody laughs at, my classes aren't to shabby, plus with the no friday classes it works out pretty awesome.
Well I shall talk to you peeps lata.
peace
stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home