The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Supersize Me

I recently watched the film Supersize Me. I guess its intended effect was to turn the viewer off to fast food. I, on the other hand, had a craving for french fries. Now I have indigestion. Yay.

jmm

4 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 1:15 AM, Blogger Walkbyfaith5 said...

I must say. Supersize me only made me very hungry and I never even saw it :-D. Just the sound of a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and SUPERSIZED fries and SUPERSIZED drink makes my mouth water especially for a midnight snack of sorts.
stephen "one of the coolkids not going to New York" Battise
lol, hey you guys are cool to just I am one of the cool kids not going :-D however Peri will be nice.

 
At 1/29/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

I assume by "peri" you mean peru

brooke

 
At 1/30/2006 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes :-D go Brooke numero uno ;-)

 
At 1/31/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

As someone who works at a disgusting fastfood resturant save yourself and make the employees happy by not ever going again, the food is not only gross but its proly not all that sanitary and if you go after 10 I can promise you its not fresh, and they will hate you. Because no matter what the ads say we aren't happy to help you
jordan cauley
besides its bad food anyway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home