The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Prodigal Daughter

So - its been a while since I've posted or read this thing - and ive returned - so lets slaughter a fat calf and have a celebration! I've been doing really well. I just broke up with my boyfriend because i felt God telling me that it was not right now - and I desperately want to go back - so pray for me, please. I just sent out 30 letters to get funding for the Peru Trip - I'm getting psyched! I have several massive papers due and am procrastinating like crazy - wooo! And most of all, I am letting God work in me to prepare me for camp - I think this summer is going to be amazing! By the looks of it, you guys are all getting psyched too. Which is good. way to go leadership team - you guys are going to be the best "bosses" and the best looking too, if i can go that far. I miss you all dearly and hope that you are all doing amazingly.

-Petra

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

petra i am way psyched about this summer as well...haven't quite been ontop of support raising for peru though...maybe i should get on that...anywho...you are wonderful and muchas prayers in your direction lady love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home