The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Broken Again

Broke my foot pretty good at the beach. I'm in a cast for at least a month. There is a praise report in that it was very close to being a much worse situation that would've required surgery. Pray that things work well for me as i figure out what this means for me going down to Clemson. Much love to all and everyone down at Rockfish--please say hey and much love to the Joiners, Tim, and all the other workers for me.

Luke

4 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 8:35 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

Lukas, my dear, I am sorry to hear about your foot, but just know, we are missing you dearly here at camp...things just aren't the same without your constant threat of blade fights. Jeff got here tonight, the Rocky Theme was played, someone brought up ninja roles...we miss you.

 
At 5/22/2006 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Brooklyn! I love you all!

In better news however, i have another niece! Ainsley Dyanne Oltmans was born around 10am this morning at 8 lbs 1 oz. I havent seen her yet, but she is beautiful (trust me....she's an oltmans, we dont do it any other way). She is Nate and Heather's baby and Riley's first sibling. While i've joked before that since my parents did all boys that we were all gonna have girls, i really did not believe that this one would actually be a girl again.
Anywho, i'm on my second day here at Clemson and its going okay. I admit i've been a little nervous not knowing anyone, but everyone is very nice for the most part (although its harder to get to know folks because it seems that us engineer/scientist types tend more towards the introverted personality). But in any case, please keep praying for some good christian fellas for me to hook up with.

 
At 5/22/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

i gave you a number...you really should call up Smap.

 
At 5/23/2006 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i lost all that info...accidentally closed out the aim window i think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home