The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, June 26, 2006

Reporting from a box

Hey guys,
im sitting in the middle of one of our sessions reporting on my summer i'm not sure what i think yet is amazingly different. I'm busy because this building has some serious electircal issues so i'm constantly worried that things will fall apart around me, so far my lights have died twice my amps were temporarly shorted the amps, the craptop dell that i have for mediashout had a minor melt down in the middle of service and i used enough tracks on final cut pro that my computer couldn't play the file in the program, technical difficulties are my main work.
So far things are working relatively well so we'll see what happens next. If I call you from the hospital i was probably electricuted.
jordan cauley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home