The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Study Abroad

I got confirmation today that I've been accepted into the NC State study abroad program; now I just have to fill out the Singapore Management University application. I'm halfway there!

Jordan M

3 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it!!! That's pretty cool stuff...Singapore sounds like a sweet place to do it.

And now Brooke you go to Guam, so you can go to our church there and meet my friend Naomi's family and maybe even my brother if he's there at the same time as you. That'd be pretty crazy.

L-Diggy

 
At 10/06/2006 10:55 AM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

You know there better be pictures...I know it will be the trip of a lifetime.

 
At 10/08/2006 12:12 AM, Blogger livetoshine said...

exciting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home