The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wow, guys

The last post was November 14th, and here it is December 5th. I mean, I'm just as guilty as anyone else, but good grief.

Let's get a topic of conversation going or something. Hmm, let's see...what are your plans for the holidays? Whether you think they're boring or not, I want to see them.

I personally am going to be in Raleigh at least until the 20th, then going home for a few days to Lenoir County and spending time with the extended family. Then it's the usual Christmas Eve celebration at my grandparents' house and just hanging out Christmas morning...but then it's off to the airport at 1pm so I can go...well, you know where...Singapore ;).

I seriously want to hear from every last one of you!
love
Jordan M

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhh, idk

 
At 12/06/2006 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ j/k..... all is well here in Pirate Country! We are goig to the PapaJohns.com bowl so I am excited about that. Just got an early b-day present (a new phone), and just relaxing to the maxen! Hope every1 else is doing well!

piece of widom form me.... don't study so much, cuz it only mkaes you dumber :-D

-stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home