The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, October 07, 2006


My dad's sweet sweet suit, with added chest hair.

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gangsta Luke. Man, you are the coolest guy I know. I cant believe my name ended up in ya'lls blog three times. Too bad it was back in Dec 04. I need in again. Don't forget me. By the way I've already been married over 5 months now and we started dating in 7th grade not 8th. I hope you are having a great time at State. Keep serving God. He'll never fail you.

- The coolest guy you know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home