The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, October 06, 2006

Speaking of the lost sheep...

So the load has lifted...After two years of torture the load has been lifted, and I have a few spare moments to actually sign onto AIM or to give people a call. It is so hard to believe it. I would like all of you to keep me in your prayers as I venture out to LA this coming week in search of the "digital realm of architecture". I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home