The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, November 22, 2004

Physics is Hitler

So, I must say, I have deep hatred for physics. It is definately taking over my life. Today, we had a lab, and I was definately the last person to finish it. It took me like 30 minutes longer than anybody else in the class, and I got a standing ovation (spelling check on that difficult word), when I finally finished.

Well, other than that. I am spending the night at camp, and I am deeply curious...Jordan who is your old camp crush?

Hope all you kids have a fantabulous day.
Petra

2 Comments:

At 11/22/2004 6:05 PM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

It's not myyyy camp crush. Maybe you should our dear friend BROOKE about that one. ;)

JMac

 
At 11/22/2004 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys-
i just wanted to say that i am totally in love with:. Jordan McCoy and Cauley, Heather, Brooke, Petra, Luke and Stephen:. and i miss you guys like crazy :) can't wait to see you and i am spending the night too-yay! (by the way i think the name is cute! :) )
*everyone's favorite "camp ditz"*
~chels~ :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home