The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The After-Christmas Lull

All these BIG sales going on...and I can't buy anything. I can't buy anything until after my birthday because I don't know what I am getting for my birthday. Besides, I don't have any money, so I guess I have to wait until my birthday anyways in hopes of get few Benjamins--uh, I mean, Georges. Aside from all that, all the Christmas decorations have come down, except for the icicles lights on the front porch because they are still layered with ice from the last bought of wintry weather.

Last year I had a hard time comprehending the fact that I was turning 18. Where did all the time go? Now that I am finally used to 18, I only have 4 days of it left, because as of January 2, 2005, I will be 19 and entering my last year of adolescence. At this rate I will probably faint on my 20th birthday out of sheer mental exhaustion. I am such a twit--well, that's what my mama calls me anyways. She also says that I would lose my butt if it wasn't tied on, but I don't know how it could come untied, so I don't know how seriously to take the woman.

Brooke comes in 3 days. I can't wait! I have all sorts of ideas of things for us to do, like color in my new coloring book, play my guitar and make up songs, giggle in my bed at night, and most of all, I am making Brooke eat only fruit because there are some life experiences she is yet to have. I get to ring in the New Year with someone other than my brother for once!

Merry 4th Day of Christmas
j to the mac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home