The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I have the flu

Somehow, I got the flu. Right now I feel alright, but I had a pretty constant fever from Monday night until this morning. I might still have one right now, but I'm not having chills anymore, so whatever. When Mom made the diagnosis, she said "Merry Christmas."

By the by, all these 'jordan's and I have no idea which one you are talking about. Well, some of them I can figure out, but others I am not so sure about. And, sign your posts...I get lost sometimes.

Only 3 days until Christmas!
JM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home