The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, December 11, 2004

party at my place

Attention members of this website:

New Year's weekend (Friday, 12/31/04 to Sunday 1/2/05) is open for a partay for my birthday. You can come one night or both. If you come on Friday, then we can watch Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year! It will be a change from every other New Year's of my life because I have always watched it with my brother.

Please let me know ASAP. You hear that? ASAP. ;)

Jordan M

4 Comments:

At 12/11/2004 6:19 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

i will so be there...given that i can figure out a ride situation thing...i will ask my mom

-brooke

 
At 12/11/2004 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note: You all should definitely come, especially since jordan wont be at the staff reunion

 
At 12/12/2004 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why won't you be at staff reunion???? I can't og to your party because I will be in PA till Jan. 1 at night. So, sry. : )
~Stephen~

 
At 12/13/2004 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say whether i'll be able to attend, its a 6 or 7 hour drive by my lonesome but maybe, if brooke goes thou she'll guilt me with i made it and i live in myrtle beach and i made you should make it too you live in the same state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home