The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, December 06, 2004

The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Did anyone see that movie last night called "The Five People you Meet in Heaven"?
What'd you think about it? I thought it was many beliefs put together, and there were things I agreed with and some I didn't agree with but all in al it was a decent movie. Let me know.
~Stephen~

3 Comments:

At 12/06/2004 12:41 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

i dont have a tv, so no, i didn't see the movie although i want to. i also want to read the book, perhaps i shall borrow it from my grandma...i know my mom read it over the break and thought it was good...

-brooke

 
At 12/06/2004 6:22 PM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

Yeah, i saw it. I think it combined many beliefs as well, however...i feel that it got some strong aspects of our belief across. I dont think the major part was about heaven though...more about life...if you get what im saying

 
At 12/06/2004 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh I know what your sayin, it did put alot of our beliefs past evey1 and it was more about life than about Heaven in general.
~Stephen~
(was that you Petra) ; ) whoever didn't sign name lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home