The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, December 03, 2004

Dang-da-dang

CLASSES ARE OVER FOR THE SEMESTER!!! I have 3 finals next week: Calc 2 (Monday), Psychology (Wednesday), and Contemporary World Lit (Friday). Then it's home for my mom's and brother's birthdays on the 10th. Second semester starts January 10th--that means a month at home. So much is going on during that month! Tyler is turning 17, Mom is turning...young, my parents celebrate 23 years together, Dad's silly Christmas Eve Eve (yes, December 23rd) presents, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my Grandparents' house, New Year's, MY 19th BIRTHDAY (think 9 Ladies Dancing)....and hopefully some hang time with my camp buddies (it's a work in progress!).

Oh! and the countdown is on to Spring Break: 92 days til LONDON!

And on a completely different topic, I have been revisiting the Audio Adrenaline cds the last few days. I hadn't listened to the fellas in a while, and man, it was like a rediscovery of just how good their lyrics are. Por ejemplo:
Just like Peter I want to go farther
tread on the sea and walk on the water
step where he steps and go where he goes
side by side when the sea billows roll
I'll be alright when the wind comes
I'll be alright when the waves come crashing
I'm not afraid for this is my Father's world
("Walk On Water", from their album Bloom)

And, if you want to know just how old school they are, go to audioa.com and watch their music videos. It's a good time, I promise, especially when you watch "Big House." It is very obvious that it was the early 90s.

Have a great weekend
Jordan M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home