The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, November 29, 2004

Bring on the Christmas Music: Vol. 2

Hanson's Snowed In has come out into earshot a few times here too. But I do have to say that Relient K's Deck the Halls, Bruise Your Hand and the ORIGINAL Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Soundtrack with Burl Ives are getting the most play time right now.

11 days and then I'm home for Christmas--one semester of college down! Too bad I still don't know what I want to do. My advisor says I need to really start considering possible majors. Hmm.

The mistletoe that I put in my suite has turned out to be quite a success. Allison kissed me on the cheek today. We've considered making it "hugging only" mistletoe because we are good, clean girls and we just don't go 'round kissing people. Besides, I bet it's more fun to tackle an unsuspecting visitor than to try to kiss them on the cheek. And just for the record, Miss Currie, who said that I was going to get in trouble--I would just like to let her know that I have not attempted to kiss anyone, nor do I have the desire to. Welllll...maybe if Miss Currie were here, I'd give her a little smooch.... ;) And...there is evidence posted on this journal that I am very willing to receive a puckered set of lips from Petra.

I guess you boys are just out of luck.

Some you kids are lacking in your number of posts. We gotta work on that.

Word.
J to the M

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2004 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to point out, miss anti-blog, that you are the one posting the most...not that i mind...just pointing out the obvious...hehe...i love you and i will be waiting for my little smooch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home