The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, November 29, 2004

Bring on the Christmas Music

So guys, with Thanksgiving out of the way, we can officially allow ourselves to get into the Christmas Spirit. Isn't is great? The means bring out the holly, the mistletoe, the colorful lights, and your choice of the Hanson, N*Sync, or Hilary Duff Christmas CDs.

Its kind of hard to believe that in two about two weeks some of us will be completing our first semesters of college. Time really does fly. hehe.

So yeah, my thanksgiving was good I would say. Smaller than usual, due to two of my brothers not gracing us with their presence which led to the greater tragedy of no traditional fooseball tournment. They say they couldnt come because of girlfriends and work, I say they were scared too lose...AGAIN, like they do every year :)

Like I mentioned somewhere on here, I got to home for thanksgiving, which was so nice. I got to fondu and babysit the McCrackins all in the same day. Molto bene. I didnt get to go shopping at all over the break which was quite depressing because I need to get a move on the christmas shopping, but oh well.

Now I am back to school and absolutely bored. Its like class stopped or something. I dont have anything due in anything. Sure I have an Italian final on Thursday and a math test on Friday, but its only Monday. And I am bored...

Ok well I am gonna go now, but I hope you all had marvelous breaks and are counting down the days until Christmas like me. God Bless

-brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home