The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, November 26, 2004

Happy Holidays

Hey kids,
I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I ate so much. Pre-feast weight: 125 lbs. That night, about 2 hours after dinner I weighed myself again, and I had gained a good, solid 3 lbs. I am sure that if I had weighed myself right after dinner, I could have pulled off 130. Go me on shoving all that turkey and stuffing down my pie hole. ;)

And, some bad news, as of right now, I can't go to the staff reunion.

less than three ;)
JMac

5 Comments:

At 11/26/2004 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
At 11/26/2004 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
At 11/26/2004 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
At 11/27/2004 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a plan! If Jordan cant come to the staff reunion, lets bring the staff reunion to Jordan. If you folks can, the idea is to go to Jordan's house. Orginially we thought maybe going from the reunion on Sunday to Jordan's house for a bit. The other idea is to do New Year's at her house perhaps. SO, lets see if anyone can do this. It'll be good fun.

Luke

 
At 11/28/2004 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should SOOOO do new years at jordans! how much fun would that be, and maybe we could even double the fun with a little birthday celebration as well...but seriously, we need to get you to the reunion young lady.

-brooke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home