The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had


Hmm sorry haven't written in a while, forgotten the website. I tell you what it is so hard to help people. I try but this person just refuses to be helped, I think. This person wonders why I don't like hanging out with them and their freinds, and I think to myself, WHY DO YOU THINK!!! Let's see drinking and partying on weekends being with othere people's boyfreinds why do you think poeple don't feel for you. You hurt yourself. Evewr had to deal with people like this, it's pretty tough? Anyway how is everyone?

I will post later on.
PS: I HEART YOU ALL!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11/30/2004 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people absolutely refuse to be helped and willing allow themselves to be hurt over and over and over again. I think most people who are like that do that because they want the attention or get something from the drama.

My first roommate is like that. She goes from one abusive or stupid relationship to another, disregarding any and all respect for herself and then wonders why they guys leave and she is left hurting. It just does not make much sense to me.

The biggest problem is, is a lot of people like that get so wrapped up in and accustomed to the lifestyle they are living they no longer see the obvious bad in it and then will not understand an outsiders perspective on the situation and thus don't allow themselves help.

its quite frustrating, I know
-Brooke

 
At 11/30/2004 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people dont listen and it doesnt seem like there's much you can do. But....THERE IS!!! Just pray for them and believe that they will be changed. If you just keep on loving on them and be an example of how a person loves God its going to have an effect on them.
Luke

 
At 12/01/2004 4:13 PM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

Gracious!!! you guys are like phyciatrists. I know Brooke wants to be one. ; )
Stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home