The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

woot woot

So I checked my grades last night to see if anything had been been posted by my professors. The only grade that is up right now is calculus--I almost had trouble going to sleep last night!!!! Guess who got a 99 on the final exam and an A+ in the class. WOOT WOOT. I just finished my psychology exam about half an hour ago, so that means only 1 more exam left! Writing essays Friday morning doesn't sound like much fun to me, but hey, it's all I have left to do before I am free for the semester.

Hope you kids are having a great week.
JM

3 Comments:

At 12/08/2004 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow good job Jordan wish my grades looked like that. ; )
~Stephen~

 
At 12/08/2004 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is the first time I have seen grades like this in a loooooooong time. I wish it happened all the time...

 
At 12/09/2004 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo i match your A+ in calculus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home