The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, December 17, 2004

Coolness

SO, yesterday i went up to visit the old school of science and math. I dont really care about visiting there that much, but this was for Imago Dei so thats different. PLUS, the coolest guy i know was there--Aaron Forsyth. None of you know him, but he lead bible study with me last year, and he's the coolest guy i know. So i got to see some cool kids up there, as well as Aaron, the coolest guy i know. Afterwards i went to dinner with the coolest guy i know and his girlfriend, Ashley, and his sister-in-law. I had met Ashley but never hung out with her before, and i must say she is one cool girl. I think they should both transfer to State so i can hang out with them more. But its crazy--they've been dating since like 8th or 9th grade. They're both very godly folk and have a good relationship and plan on marriage. ANYWHO, the coolest guy i know told me that there is a free supertones concert in greensboro sunday night. This detail aroused great excitement, only to be shot down when my parents told me i needed somebody to drive there with. I havent really looked too hard yet, but i dont know if i'm gonna be able to find anyone. I could ask my brother, but that bum's still asleep. I dont know if he'd really wanna go, but i guess i shall find out. I was gonna make you go with me Petra, but i think you're still in school. I think you should come Stephen, you dont have anything to do. Jordan too, both of ya. And Brooke. You guys can meet the coolest guy i know (which says a lot about a guy, considering i can place him above a pinnacle man such as myself).

Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home