The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, January 14, 2005

Big Stuff

I'm a big shot now--i have a key. With my new powerful Teaching Assitants Assitant (thats TAA, but sometimes when i wanna impress those beautiful ladies in my class i tell them it stands for Totally Awesome American and give them a little Luke charm with my world-renowned wink;)), i now have a weapon of power--the key to the physics labs. Thats right, whlie you kids are trying to think of fun things to do on the weekends i'll be letting myself into the laboratories and having a physics bonanza. So, just try not to be too jealous.

Luke the Big Shot

1 Comments:

At 1/15/2005 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea, that is my idea of a good time... Let's go do some physics cuz I feel like it. I just love my physics, ooo yea. LOL!! Oooh movin on up in rank there are we TAA, watch out for that guy!! Movin on up the ladder. Keep on impressin!!!
SB
caution: (much joking and sarcasm has been detected in this letter)
also: (However Luke is still the man)
I will dnace.... <('-')< >('-')>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home