The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

No More Crying

You guys can stop crying now...i'm back. I know it was tough to survive without me, but....there are limitations to even my greatness. My long absence from posting has been due to a combination of a week-long trip to my brother's house and computer problems. For a number of days i could not open up any IE windows, but that is now fixed since we got adaware on this sucker.
My visit to LA was excellent. My brother is one cool guy and its always awesome to hang out with him. My sister-in-law is also awesome and their 8-month-old Riley is the second cutest baby ever (you know who number one is ;), and none of you should try and be clever and post a comment about how you were the cutest baby ever, cause i've already thought of that and we all know who i'm talking about--a little 80's hot thing named Luke David Oltmans). ANYWAYS, i dont like to talk about my self very much cause i work very hard at being the most modest guy around, so lets get back to Riley. Whenever i get some pics, i'll post some b/c she is awesome. She's about as fun as they come too. Me and her could partay it up all day long, or at least until she goes to bed at 7:00.
I got some pretty sweet cds for christmas and you should all be jealous. i would tell you what they are but i dont feel like typing them. Anywho, i hope you guys are all doing well now that you dont have to cry over my absence.

Peace,
Luke

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEREMY CAMP Restored is great!!!!!!
SB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home