The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, January 02, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

As of 1:26 PM Eastern Standard Time (12:26 PM Central Standard Time, where I was born in Texas) I turned 19. Woot woot.

AND, Brooke is a redneck. She cannot correctly say words like "where," "when," "what," and "white." There is an H in those words. People, pronounce those words like they are supposed to be pronounced. In the words of Charlie Brown, good grief.

This is what I got for my birthday: $1,000,000. That means that you guys will probably go from considering yourselves my friends to considering yourselves my best friends ever. I am on to your game. Homie don't play that.

I'm lonely here on this blog. I need some company. You losers need to get more involved.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove
jordanananananan m

2 Comments:

At 1/03/2005 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW did you just say 1,000,000!!!!!! lol who is messin wit you.... lol I am talking like Brooke w/o the h... lol I am usually involoved but other peeps to to write for me to reply... : )
SB

 
At 1/03/2005 9:40 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

seriously people, are you really going to believe jordan's accusations that I am a redneck. i mean really, if you had to pick who was the bigger redneck between me and jordan, who would you choose...the kid with the yankee relatives or the one who's father cooks outside in the dutch oven and fishes for squirrels? (hehe i love you jordan) just think about that....and PS there is nothing wrong with the way i pronounce my words, if anyone's weird its jordan, even though both pronunciations are in the dictionary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home