The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, January 10, 2005

Here I Go Again

Back to school, Back to school, to prove to mommy that i'm not a fool
i've got my lunch all packed, my shoes tied tight
I hope I dont get in a fight.

So here I am again, sitting at my lovely desk here at the fabulous Winthrop University.
I moved back in yesterday, and my grandparents met my mom and I at the dorm to bring my TV and then we went out to lunch, so I have yet to eat in the cafeteria again. Its such a hassle to move back in...not that I completely moved out, but enough to have to make more than one trip up and down the stairs and that is just tiring. But oh well.

I was supposed to have class at 9 this morning, but yeah, according to the note on the door, it doesnt start until wednesday, so I got up early and such for no good reason. Oh well...

Alright well I really have nothing interesting or constructive to say on here right now, but I will be sure to check back in with you kids soon. I love you all and miss you dearly...

-brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home