The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Reporting For Duty, Captain

My first day on duty. Woot woot. I can't really leave my room--I have to stay here unless I am going to grab some food, and even then I have to call the other RA on duty and let them know that I won't be in the building. Then, from 5 to 8 PM I am going to be at the 24-hour desk. After that, it's back to hanging out in my room until 8 AM tomorrow. I guess I have plenty of time to get work done. I guess it also means I have plenty of time to work on that song I said I was going to write.

Yesterday a lot of stores were having their big winter sales. I got a kelly green sweater for $15 at Express. Hear that, Brooke? KELLY GREEN. I thought of you when I bought it. I hope you are proud.

Jordan Cauley, how are things this semester? I haven't heard much from you. I hope all is well. Are you getting lots of snow in the mountains?

Petra, how are things coming along with you? Keep on truckin'. Just pray for an open heart, and God will jump at the opportunity.

And, I know that Heather Ray never really reads this, or in the least, never posts, so on the off chance that she does read this--I think all of us would like to hear from her.

And I will finish on this note:
IT'S FINALLY WINTER OUTSIDE

j to the mac

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2005 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is qiute cold outside. I want to go skiing again. Hopefully in February!!
S to the B
(hehe)

 
At 1/17/2005 10:37 AM, Blogger livetoshine said...

you probably even got the EXACT sweater that i wanted from express didnt you!!!! perhaps i shall have to try to go to the mall and see if its on even more sale then before

 

Post a Comment

<< Home