The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I haven't posted in a while...

Hey kids, I just thought I would leave a little something here because I haven't posted anything in quite a while.

All's well here at State; I got lucky with the exam schedule this semester and my last exam was the very first exam of exam week. So, I finished Monday morning at 11 AM. Too bad I'm going to be here until May 14 because I'm an RA. But it's fun; I get to relax, sleep, play with other people when they aren't studying, and really just enjoy the fact that I am done. It hasn't entirely set in yet that I am finished academically with my 1st year of college or that I will be at camp soon.

In other news, I was chosen to lead a Bible study next year through Crusade. I'm excited! I can't wait to see you all, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen this summer!

Love
Jordan M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home