The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Friday, April 15, 2005

Writing as it Comes

So, i've started thinking about where I am in preperation for this summer, and to tell you the truth my spiritual walk is not as strong as it needs to be. While I did have a God high about 2 months ago, its sorta faded. However, I am better off than I was at the beginning of the year. Well - im preperation ive decided to try to double my god time. Hopefully it will help, because I want to be a living breathing nothing but god praising worker this summer.
Other than that - not much else is new. I'm going to duke, which im very excited about. Its the perfect place for me- i can tell.
about 4 more weeks until I see all you beautiful people. Although waiting that long is going to be redunkulously hard.

Love you,
Petra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home