The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Hey you guys. Just got back from having dinner with my family - oh so chubby and happy. I must say, the church singing today was powerful too - thats my favorite part of easter sunday. Because the church fills up. So, for camp i've started writing out possible bible studies and check ins, every day after my devotion. I really like where its leading me, and its getting my mind in the right spot for camp (however, unlike luke...I have not gotten the email yet...so im not officially hired). Other than that i got wait-listed for northwestern today (it was like my top choice)...sort of depressing...but hopefully I still might get in. HAPPY EASTER to all.
Love you.
Petra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home