The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Thursday, March 24, 2005

WooWho? I'll woo YOU!

Get it? I think its a clever line at least...although I admit it doesnt make all that much sense. But anyways...
Well guys, I made the cut. I was really nervous about it all, so i'm really glad that Gene let us know earlier than the original April 1 deadline. But WOOOOOO i made it! Yesssssss. I apologize to you other members of theis website...i dont know if you made it. So if you didnt, i'm sorry but as i just read that email i couldnt hold in my enthusiasm.
Now, to answer the age-old question of "are you working?" I will not be working this summer. I've given it a lot of thought, prayer, and discussion. And, to be honest with you, that's a lie. I dont know if i will be working or not, i said that just to entertain myself (whether any of you are actually fooled or not). But i have given it a lot of thought, prayer, and discussion. Tim and I had a good conversation the other night. So, anyone who's reading this that has good input as to why I should/shouldnt work needs to post it as a comment to this post.
On an alternate note, Jordan (the better-looking one) had surgery today. So ask her how she's feeling if you talk to her. We pray for you!
Anyways, thats all I got. Comment away.

I'm out like Winthrop in the first round.
Luke

6 Comments:

At 3/25/2005 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kids,
surgery went well. I slept most of yesterday, and I even spent last night on the couch because I couldn't wake myself up enough to go to my room. My parents are out right now getting the prescription filled for Tylenol 3 (with codeine); I thought I wouldn't need the stuff, but yesterday when the hospital's medicine wore off I wanted to cry. My wrist is really sore, and painful right now, but hopefully those drugs will come soon. Even better is that the way this bandage is, I have less mobility in my left hand than I had imagined, so I don't know that I can even hold a pencil (I have a calc test next week).
In other news, I got hired too, which is good considering how Gene made comments to me this weekend like "are you excited about this summer?"
Also, Luke Oltmans, you know why we all think you should work! I even wrote down on that list that if you did work, you would be the backbone of the male staff. I think that this staff could really benefit from you.

anyways, typing requires that i hunt and peck with my left hand while my right hand does the normal way. kind of awkward, so i'm done.

jmmmmm

 
At 3/26/2005 9:38 PM, Blogger ME said...

Luke...You are one of the most awesome males i know. I tell alot of guys they are great guys but you really excede that. I think i have already told you but i would hope you are there this summer because you are such an awesome role model and man of God. I look up to you for that. I cant put it to words due to my exhaustion but i hope you get the point.

 
At 3/27/2005 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just straight up cold about Wnithrop.... but very hilarious ; )
sb

 
At 3/27/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

thank you stephen...finally someone was appreciative of such a genius line
luke

 
At 3/27/2005 11:42 PM, Blogger livetoshine said...

there is no genius about it, just pure hatred...luke why must you always be so mean to me? you break my heart

 
At 3/28/2005 1:10 PM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

your heart isnt broken...i'm just tellin it like it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home