The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, March 28, 2005

Can't stop dancing

Okay, yes I know im not on the official list that is below yet. But today I got the rockfish brochure thing in my mail that says all the camps. I'm so crazy excited. I danced for about fifteen minutes, and now i definately cant concentrate cause im just so excited. The camps they are offering this year are rockin! They have like 5 weeks of water camp - my ultimate favorite! They have a 3 week LIT - how awesome is that gonna be for that group? There is a white water rafting/ rock climbing camp! Shoot, I almost just want to be a camper again so I can go do them all! Plus, just read that list - and I am oh so excited about all those amazing people on there. Something tells me that this summer is gonna be the best one camp has ever seen - God filled. Okay - well im gonna go attempt to do my homework, although that probably wont happen with this much energy
Crazily optimistic and overjoyed,
petra

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 10:38 PM, Blogger JtotheSstaff said...

everytime i see the title of this post i think of the creed song...goes somethin like "children dont stop dancing"...not that i love the song or anything, its just what comes to mind...and i thought that it was vitally important that you all know this...aaaand...you should also know that JESUS IS THE MAN!

luke

 
At 3/30/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger livetoshine said...

hah the title of this also reminded me of a song but i dont really know the words because I have only heard it like two or three times but its something to the effect of...

"youve got me dancing/ i want to shout it/ you got me spinning round in circles/ you got be singing hallelujah"

the chorus includes those four phrase i'm just not sure if thats the order.

we must not be afraid to dance with the joy of Jesus...i mean, I am sure Jesus knew how to cut a rug or two in praising his papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home