The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, May 09, 2005

One More Week

In one more week most of us will start making our way down to camp. How exciting!!!!

With that said, when is everyone planning on moving to camp for the summer?

I will be heading down either Sunday evening(the 15th) or Monday morning(the 16th). It all depends on what I need to do around home once I move out of school Saturday evening. Gotta talk to Mom and Dad about it all--Monday morning is most probable.

Oh yeah, and for those that I haven't told this to--I have a car now. It's a white, two-door, 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage with less than 50,000 miles on it (we got a good deal on it!). Quite the cute little car.

Peace and Joy,
Jordan M

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2005 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, another female staf who can drive, woot!! lol. I should be there throughout the whole time when i have no grad stuff. Not exactly sure of schedule yet, but when I foundout I will elt you folks know. : )
lata
sb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home