The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, August 08, 2005

I Figure I'd Get One More Post in Before I Leave

So...today is the day that this whole European adventure deal starts and I am so excited. This summer has truly been an awesome one thus far and to think after all the stuff I did at camp there is still MORE for me to do. Ahh, I can't even contain my excitement, it's friggin Europe, and I'm going. There will be plenty of pictures, I shall have to bore you all with them later.

Maggie's family happens to be in Charleston right now, which is where I am flying out of so we are meeting them for lunch which I am very excited about. Randy, my mom's "friend" is also coming with us, it will be the first time spending any extended period of time with him, so it has the potential to be fun or awkward. I'll hope for the first.

So, I'll be gone for two weeks, and will probably go through some kind of withdrawls of not talking to you kids for such a long period of time, but I believe I shall remain strong, but I will miss you all and be thinking about you. I will try to post if I for some chance get internet access or something....I love you guys

brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home