The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wowza

So, Allison (best friend at Duke) and I have taken on the task of starting a freshman bible study in our westminister group. Lots of people have voiced wanting one, so we are taking action. It is coming together well. I was in several other bible studies, but i think if this one comes through it will be best. It is going to be self-led and with the people in the group it has the potential to be amazing. Please be praying for it.

Other than that, I have had two midterms which were okay, and I have the hard one tomorrow - Bio. I cant study because there is a funny picture of a fetus that looks like an alien and i just crack up every time i see it. mature, I know

well its dinner time. I shall see some of you fine people tomorrow at camp! Yay

Love you all!
Petra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home