The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, September 11, 2005

An amazing weekend

So I just got back from a retreat with west minister presbyterian fellowship. I had a ton of fun - and I've found people who I can hug! I love getting hugs - i find it necessary. I think I was on hug withdrawl. I think i have found a group that is going to challenge me in my faith but accept me for my short comings as well. I am still going to try out crusades, and probably stay involved in both - but man what a great weekend. I climbed to the top of a mountain and it was gorgeous - all i have to say is praise God. It was sort of weird because lately I've felt the call to maybe becoming a minister (which i dont feel the least bit capable of right now)..but i guess we will see. Weird circumstances just keep coming up involving that. However, I have to make sure Im not just listening to myself - I have a while to decide though - its no big deal. Just want you all to know that it is getting better here. While i dont have a massive group of close friends - I'm finding a close group of a couple friends sufficient. Are any of you doing dads lads and gals?
Love and miss you oh so much!
Petra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home