The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

GOOD MORNING WISCONSIN!!! or something like that...I just had a few minutes before I needed to make my way over to my biology lecture and I figured I would say hello to all you fine people, many of which I haven't had the opportunity to have a decent conversation with since I left camp.

Things are good here at the WU, crazy and busy as usual, but it's wonderful to be back. I will be monster buff by the time you guys see me next because, well, I'm taking Body Sculpt and it's all about muscles.

Well I'm gonna be late if I don't stop now so Hello, I love you and I miss you

brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home