The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Shaking in my Booties

So, ive finally come to the realization that in a week I am going to a place in which I will know absolutely nobody. I was super excited about it about 6 months ago, and while im still excited - im so very very scared! I've gotten a lot of letters from clubs though, and im going to every single meeting that a club is having that i might be semi-interested in. I will meet people - i am so determined - but oh so intimidated at the same time. Wish me luck, and pray that the butterflies will leave my stomach soon. Also, as of tomorrow Petra Wahnefried is making her first plane voyage by herself- i will probably get lost in the airport- but Im so looking forward to seeing my brother. Well im off off and away.
love you guys oh so much
Petra

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petra!!! I know exactly how you feel, that is just how I felt before I left for school, except you have a better attitude than I did, but I was so so so nervous because I didn't know anyone. In my experience, the first few days I just sort of hung out with my roommate and whoever else on the hall seemed to be just as lost as us and then gradually your group of friends will change and begin to form. You will be fine, you are wonderful and who in their right mind wouldn't want to be your friend! Also, good job on getting involved, just remember don't take on too much right away...it's better to be in a few things you really love then in a million you're only sorta half hearted about, but I'm sure you know that.

Well I love you very much and shall be talking to you soon!

brooke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home