The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Sunday, August 28, 2005

YAY for school

So...I'm all moved in. I have successfully gotten lost several times - but i think im beginning to get the hang of it. Classes start tomorrow - talk about reality check - I'm scared. But it will all be good. I have found a secure group of christian friends, and we are checking out a lot of the christian groups. I am leading towards campus crusade, a presbytarian group, or cambridge. I shall see in the coming weeks which one i lean towards. I really like my roommate - she is pretty much awesome. We have a good time. Well im off to tackle the world.
Petra

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2005 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"off to tackle the world" is a very appropriate statement for you, petra. you go do your thang - tackling the world!

big hugs and a kiss on the cheek :o)
jmm

 
At 8/28/2005 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say cambridge would be the best choice...not that i'm partial or anything;)

luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home