The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Back to School

College has officially started back. I was reminded the other day of how much work I'm going to have to do this year, when we pinned up our work from last semester and had our meeting with our old professors to discuss how we did as a studio. It hit me the most when he said, "I gave you all a lot of work didn't I?", he seemed to be in disbelief that we had done so many projects, if only they realized all the work they were making us do while we were in their class. I'm really trying to get back into the "I want a lot of work" mind set. But this year I'm also going to make time for other things like Blogging and God, etc.
Heather

2 Comments:

At 8/27/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger livetoshine said...

Heather Ray,

I wish you only knew how happy it makes me to see your post, to know you're alive and well...I miss you lady.

brooke

 
At 8/27/2005 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto. Couldn't have said it better.

Love,
JM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home