The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, March 20, 2006

free music dls for the win!!

O yes!! ECU RHA (resident hall association) has votesd and we get free music dls from ruckus.com and next year we all get free cell phones which we can use that have unlimited long distance anytime!!!! Heck yea definetely catching up on some music I do not have. Anywho, I wish spring break was longer cuz right now I am exhausted like I have been all day long. I hope every1 is doing ok!! Camp starts sooon!! Who is coming to interview weekend?
stephen

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that means you too? are you coming now? let me in on the details holmes!
stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home