The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Funny

This is a quote from Bill Simmons of espn.com about Phil Mickelson blowing the last whole of the US Open by trying to make shot that was pretty dumb to try:

"Everyone was claiming that he choked, I really feel like he was thinking to himself, 'Screw it, I'm Phil Mickelson, I've won 3 majors, I made over $100 million and I have a smoking hot wife' and pulled the driver out."

I find this quite humorous.
Now, somebody post something. Right now. If you're reading this you must post something. If nobody posts something soon i'll use veritaserum on you to find out whether you ignored this order or not (more uproarious Harry Potter humor for you). Yes, thats right, this is an order. I can give orders when i have powerful friends like Harry Potter to threaten you for me. And while we're still talking along these lines....i love you all and hope that God is having his way at rockfish.

Peace,
Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home