The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Follow Up

Since Stephen's comments to Jordan's post were more or less exclusively focused on ECU's bowl game, I thought I would follow that up with a post of perhaps a little more what Jordan meant by an "update."

Aye, this semester has been busy-busy-busy...I mean, school is always relatively busy, however, it seems like things never really settled down this semester. I had a lot of weekends when I was traveling, work, class, a semester long research project, Crusade stuff, WUHA stuff...meetings and class and work all the time. But it's all good. God's really confirmed my purpose in psychology this semester because I love it and I love working my butt of to do well in it. I also took a Reading Biblical Texts class this semester which was really cool because we learned about all the different criticisms to lookin at the bible and a variety of perspectives and what not. It seems like the further I progress in college, the more I fall in love with the academic world, I'm not sure what else that means other than I am a nerd, but I'm ok with that.

I've also started looking into grad school, which is an overwhelming task in and of itself which is not helped by the fact that I have yet to discern exactly what I want to get my master's in. there are so many really fun options...so we'll see.

hmm what else...i have an orthopedist's appointment when I go home, so if you guys could be praying for that, hopefully it will lead to a MRI and whatnot which will hopefully reveal what exactly is wrong with my back/hip and lead to a solution to fixing it...i'm hoping it's not surgery but we'll see.

still doing some discerning about the summer, and really desiring to focus on growing with God more than I have this semester. i'm also hungry and haven't changed out of my pajamas and have discovered a game called Aloha Solitare which is pretty amazing.

i believe that is about all you could want to know. i love you guys, i do.

brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home