The Chronicles of The Best They Ever Had

Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. -Acts 2:43-47

Monday, January 17, 2005

long time no post

Well, its been a long time since I've written in this. But, now that I have a 3 day weekend, I have the time to write to all you crazy people. Last weekend, I went on a ski trip with the youth group, it was crazy fun. I must say I had a couple wipe outs though. I sat too soon on the ski lift, and instead sat on the ground and it came around and hit me in the head. Nice...I know. Other than that, I was chosen to give the holy spirit talk at this middle school retreat. I've been working really hard on that, but it just isnt saying what I want it to right now...so more work. Well, hope all of you are doing amazingly well.

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2005 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this post petra?

 
At 1/17/2005 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES it is lol I remember her telling me about hittig her head.
SB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home